Thursday, August 24, 2006

Flatter than Kansas

Yes, it's true. I've now visited someplace that's flatter than Kansas. Wife and I got a chance to go to Copenhagen over the weekend since I needed to be there for work on Monday. We had a really good time, but I missed one thing I wanted to see: Legoland!

Denmark is the home of Legos, one of the best toys that has ever been invented. Unfortunately Legoland is about a three hour one way trip from Copenhagen. Not really feasible with just a weekend for our visit. But wife did get me a set of Legos while I was in meetings on Monday. They were even similar to the old sets that I grew up with. There are a lot of different projects you can build, and even some of the simpler designs can remain built at the same time. Let's just say I've been enjoying reliving a bit of my childhood.

No comments: