Monday, April 02, 2007

Sunday lunch part 2

How can there be a part 2 to Sunday lunch? Well, when you smear some of the garlic on a baguette, add the leftover chicken pieces and have a sandwich for Monday lunch. Beats the heck out of deli ham or turkey any day.

Actually, I've come to believe that almost anything beats the heck out of processed deli ham or turkey. Lately I've been having chorizo or good salami sandwiches. The full flavor of the meats let's me eat less while still satisfying my taste buds cravings. Excellent for helping me cut down on the quantity that I eat. I highly recommend it.

Maybe I should start the campaign for flavor in sandwiches. What do you think? Would anyone care or would they still just go get a sandwich at Subway where the meat comes out of a plastic bag?

Cheers,
Frog

No comments: