Thursday, February 24, 2011

Talking

Danny has been talking up a storm lately. Mommy and Daddy are still having a hard time figuring some of the words out. He talks so fast (wonder who he gets that from).

Danny's words
  • mama
  • dada
  • juice
  • kansas (for jayhawks)
  • thank you
  • wanna
  • grandma (sounds more like nana)
  • grandad (more like nada)
  • please
  • wow/whoa
  • what's this/that
  • candy
  • airplane
  • no
  • yogurt
  • I do
  • yes
  • drink
  • apple
  • nope
  • pumpkin
  • downstairs
  • outside
  • bacon

These are just the ones I can think of now. Pointing at something and saying what's this/that is the newest. Danny's two favorite things to point out: airplanes and the moon. And because I can't do a blog post without at least one picture.


He knew he was in big trouble because he's not supposed to be in the office.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is something about pictures that make me realize just how much that little squirt looks like his dad when he was a toddler. It's truly amazing. Aaron had that same ornery "I know I'm not supposed to be doing this" grin too!