Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One whole year...

I was just glancing at my blog to see if I still like the way it works and it hit me that this thing has been going for almost a year now. I'm not claiming that it's been going consistently, just that it's been around for a year. What has that year gained me? A couple of my friends give me a hard time if I don't post for a while and one of them actually makes comments. However, no one else does. So this is a plea to any of my other friends who read this. Please comment. It makes the blog more fun when it's interactive. And calling me a wanker does not count as making a comment!

Also, what do you want to hear about after a year of this? I think I should do something fitting for an anniversary post, but first I need to think of a topic. I guess I could do the top things that annoy me about Britain, but I believe that's been covered pretty well in other posts. Maybe I should rank the top ten meals I've had since Wife and I have been here. That's actually not a bad idea for a post, but I'm not sure it has the necessary import for something as momentus as a year of writing boring drivel. I'll keep thinking and look for a post on the 20th (unless I forget).

Cheers,
Frog

1 comment:

geohillary said...

Hope you both have a safe flight back to the land o'meat! There, had to create an identity and everything, just to post...but you asked ever so nicely :)