Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The best part of wedding preparation

That's right, it's Bachelor Party Weekend! Just me and the guys, skiing, drinking, acting roughly half our ages. The only downside is the drive to Colorado, but it'll be worth it. There'll be the one boarder in the group (the best man) doing an impersonation of Lindsey (sp?) Jacobellis, the guys new to the sport falling and trying to figure out how to get up, and the rest of us trying to be like Bode.

Maybe I can even get Nike to start a cult up for me. Are you a Frogist? Hmmm, not quite the same ring to it. Besides, I don't want to have to wear that skin tight outfit the Olympic athletes do except for the snowboarders, who wear their pajamas. A sure sign of the apocolypse will be when a snowboarder realizes that aerodynamics will help them out as well so they put on a Speedo and win the gold in snowboarder cross (you were warned about rambling so don't complain to me).

Back to the party. Three days of skiing with snow conditions that are excellent. Check back after the weekend for what are sure to be some great stories (and probably some boring ones too).

Oh, and since this is supposed to be a blog about a move to England, I'll have a "Countdown to Move" update whenever I figure out what the exact date is.

Frog

No comments: