Monday, February 20, 2006

Hello to anyone reading,

I guess the first post of any blog is supposed to talk about the motivation behind it. Who am I to question that convention?

The idea behind this and any future posts is to allow my family and friends to keep up with me and my future wife as we move to England. As if getting married weren't enough stress, I had to go and volunteer for a job in the UK. That means that less than a month after we return from the honeymoon we'll be on another flight to start our new life in County Hampshire, England.

It's pretty overwhelming at the moment, but there's a level of excitement to it too. There are going to be so many things to adjust to, not the least of which will be being married. However, my beautiful bride-to-be (sure to feature prominently in future posts) is a great person who loves travelling adventures, so we should be all right.

Stay tuned for updates and any other ramblings I may have.

Cheers,
Frog

No comments: