Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It keeps going and going and going...

The list of things to do that is. I met with my realtor today to talk about what to do to get my house ready to sell. Now I can add that to the list of things to do. It's starting to look a little crazy taking on this much. It doesn't help that I'll be gone 3 of the next 5 weeks for work. Fiance has been great. She keeps reassuring me that we'll be able to get everything done.

Next week I'll be in Europe for CeBIT. I'm looking forward to the show a lot. I've attended a wireless show in New Orleans before, but this should cover a lot more technologies. It'll be interesting to see what the newest gadgets are.

Before that I'll be stopping off at our UK office for some meetings. I hope to have a little time to get at least a little bit of a feel for the area. I've been once before, but I didn't pay much attention to the towns.

Those bachelor party pictures are still coming. I'll have some posts about CeBIT next week too.

Ciao,
Frog

No comments: