Monday, February 27, 2006

We survived!

Well, the Bachelor Party was a success. The guys and I had a great time at Copper Mountain skiing. Darn Olympics, though. It made everyone want to ski and board. The mountain was packed on Friday and even worse on Saturday. I've been to Copper several times and had never seen the upper lifts so full.

Unfortunately I was an idiot and didn't bring my camera battery charger. I thought the camera was full, but it was completely dead. Thus there won't be any pictures until I can get some from the other guys. As soon as I have some I'll post them.

There was only one bad part about the weekend. My beloved Jayhawks lost to Texas Saturday night in very bad fashion. I just hope they can bounce back in the coming week to wrap up second place in the Big 12.

Wedding and moving plans are proceeding at a frantic pace. Fiance got a lot of invitations addressed this weekend while I was gone. Now I get to stuff the envelopes. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. There. Did you see that excitement? It was right there. Just kidding, Sweetie. Stuffing is much preferred to actually addressing. See, Mom, there was a reason I let my handwriting become bad.

As far as the move goes, it looks like I'll probably be going to England early in April to find a place for us to live once we get there. Fiance trusts me to find decent places to at least take pictures of to send to her. We both think this is preferable to living in a hotel while we find a place. Plus it seems that it's a 50/50 split on places over there being furnished or unfurnished. Having the place picked out will let us know better what to pack.

That's the latest. I'll be back soon with pictures from the party.

Frog

No comments: